This enchanting event will have you arranging a selection of flowers from our field that were harvested at their peak of freshness into a stunning one-of-a-kind bouquet.
No experience flower arranging? No problem. I will give a short bouquet-making demonstration along with a printed recipe guide to ensure success. Plus, I will be there to guide you and bring your vision to life, so you take home something to be proud of.
I will bring the buckets of flowers, vases, and all the tools you will need. You bring yourself and a positive attitude.
Seats will be limited, make it a date and grab a ticket for your friend, mom, or bridal party and have a fun afternoon arranging flowers together.
What happens at a Build-a-Bouquet Workshop?
• Arrive to a room filled with beautiful dahlias, and other seasonal flowers such as zinnias, sunflowers, and cosmos! Note: they may be different from what’s on the website.
• I will walk you through flower arranging tips providing you with some basics in flower design.
• You’ll start by choosing the flowers in a colour palette you would like to work with.
• Then you’ll trim, arrange, and design your vase with my expert help.
• The whole process takes roughly 1.5 hours and includes all tools you will need to succeed.
Starting in August
Workshops will last throughout the growing season from late August until first frost.
More details to come.
Are you planning someone’s birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower, or a ladies’ night and want to do something different and fun? Celebrate that special someone with a private Build-a-Bouquet Workshop. Contact me and I we will work together to plan your special event.